- Name : LM2596 DC-DC Buck module
- Input voltage :4V ~ 35V
- The output voltage : 1.23V ~ 30V
- Output Current :3A( Max)
- Conversion efficiency:92%( MAX )
- Output ripple: <30mV
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Working temperature: -forty Five~ +85
- Size :43mm * 21mm * 14mm(Long*Width*Hight)
Features:1. the range of input voltage: 3.2 V to 40 V dc (input voltage must be higher than to the output voltage of 1.5 V above. Can’t booster)
2. the range of output voltage: 1.25 V dc to 35 V voltage adjustable, high efficiency (92%) largest maximum output current is 3A.
1. Power (3-40V), power indicator light, the module is working properly.
2. Adjust the blue potentiometer knob (clockwise rotation generally boost,counter-clockwise rotationTurn down) and reach with a multimeter to monitor the output voltage required voltage.
Note:Current work long hours is recommended for use in less than 2.5A, while adding bulkHeat sink (10W output above),because it is the step-down module, in order to ensure stable output Set,please keep the minimum 1.5V differential.
Module property:Non-isolation buck
Rectification mode:Non-synchronous rectifier
Output current:Rated current is 3A,
Conversion efficiency:92%( highest )
Output ripple:30mV( maximum )
Voltage regulation:± 2.5%
Work temperature:-Minus 40 degrees – 85 degrees
Using the tutorial:
1. Plugged into a power supply (3-40 v), the power indicator light is lit, the module to work properly.
2. Adjust the blue potentiometer knob (generally booster clockwise, counterclockwise step-down) with a multimeter monitoring the output voltage to the voltage.